Dreams Come True


DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

If talk the hope or big dream, we must be closer to God. So that, everything which we do will be easier to do because Allah will give us many gold opportunity. I believe everyone have same hope, that is to be better human in all aspec than before and also I can make my parents happy and proud of me. Nevertheless, this does not stop I from asking guidance from my parents, especially my father, who is my biggest fan and motivator. My dad always says, “Lisa… if you want this, go for it!!!! Don’t worry about anything else” . He has also been the one person who taught me that comfort life is not always good. There are a lot of problems that need to be faced on the way. In reality, success is just one moment happening amidst a thousands failures, right??? So, I would to tell all those people out there who also dream big (took a deep breath) hehehe
Don’t be afraid to dream it’s a good thing!! But, take the first step to make it a reality. There would be failures, losses, and troubles, but remember after every rain there would always be sun! Do what you want to do first, and everything else will fall in line after that!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Etika Dalam Bisnis

Perubahan Organisasi dan Manajemen stres